Step 2 Select “Add to compare list” to purchase goods
Step 3 Press the goods purchased in the comparison list
Step 4 Select the delivery date and time
Step 5 Select addition gift
Step 6 Add to Cart
Step 7 Login / Registration or Visitor mode purchase
Step 8 Enter the address of the recipient and message card details.
Step 9 Select payment method and confirm
Step 10 Select payment card / Input payment card information
Step 11 Confirm payment
Step 12 Check e-mail confirm letter
To order, simply fill in the online form and submit, or print it out then fax it to us on (852) 2861-1455. Both of these can be done any time of the day. If access to the Internet is unavailable, please phone our hotline at (852) 2861-1111, which is opened Monday-Sunday 9:00am-8:00pm. When an order is received, it will be reconfirmed either by fax, email or phone by our customer service department before the order proceeds.
Customer Quality Satisfaction
If required, the sender will receive a photograph of the sent arrangement on request. In the event of any comments or complaints you wish to make, you should receive a reply within 24 hours. We offer a 100% guarantee on quality satisfaction policy.
The recipient will also receive a feedback form accompanying their gift, which they can fill in and return if they wish. All feedback forms received by our computer system are then reviewed by the management in our monthly meeting; this is to discuss customer responses and a way to improve our service.
If you are not completely satisfied with our quality, please contact us by email, phone or fax within 24 hours. We will make appropriate arrangements accordingly..
Phone: (852) 2861-1111 Fax: (852) 2861-1455
All the prices quoted are in Hong Kong Dollars and excluding delivery cost. We accept the following payment method:
Credit cards payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
Cheque payment: Cheques are accepted only in the case of an open commercial account.
Cheques should be made payable to "Dialink Limited".
Please write down your order reference number, name of purchaser, contact tel/fax and email address (if any) on the back of the cheque.
Cheques should be sent to: Room 16C, 8/F, Sea View Estate Block B, 4-6 Watson Road, North Point, Hong Kong
On required, official receipt will be sent to you upon receipt of your payment. (applicable for mail, fax or email orders)
Bank in - please call 2861 1111 for bank account details. After payment, please fax return the pay-in slip with marking of your order number on it. Fax no. (852) 2861-1455.
Booking Time (HK TIME)
Arrival Time (HK TIME)
Monday to Saturday (Before 1:00pm)
Same day afternoon
Monday to Saturday (After 1:00pm)
The next day*
Sunday & Public Holidays
The next day**
Peak Seasons（Valentine's Day, Christmas, Chinese New Year, etc）
The next day***
* Monday to Saturdays Same day delivery at no extra charge applies when the order is confirmed before 1:00pm. When the order is placed after 1:00pm, the delivery will be made on the following day. In the case of urgency, we will try our very best to deliver on the same day at no extra charge, however, whether this all depends on the location and time of the year.
** Public Holidays Delivery Although our office is normally closed on public holidays (incl. Sunday), however, special arrangements can be made for delivering gifts on public holidays. Unfortunately same day delivery on public holidays is not possible.
*** Peak Season Delivery During peak season (Valentine's Day, Christmas, Chinese New Year etc.), our computer system's handling capacity will be full at that time, may we ask that you order at least one day in advance to ensure a prompt arrival of the gift.
Please do this by filling out our global order form on our website, and this requires a 3 days advanced notice. You will be contacted within 24 hours after submitting the form. .
Plants Not Included. Prices will be quoted separately.
All the gift prices quoted are in Hong Kong Dollars and excluding delivery cost. The delivery charges are as follows:
Hong Kong Island
Shatin, Tai Po, Tseung Kwan O, Yuen Long, Tuen Mun, Tsuen Wan, Kwai Chung
All other districts
Airport and Discovery Bay
All other districts
All other districts
Overseas/Mainland China Delivery
* In case of bad weather conditions, the delivery will be re-arranged accordingly.
We are interested in several types of affiliates, and would be glad to act as partners with all of our affiliates.
We welcome joint promotions with branded products.
We sponsor events.
We need long-term overseas affiliate florists.
We welcome non-florist affiliates whom we can supply products for.
To fax us on (852) 2861-1455
With many years' experience in flowers & gifts in Hong Kong. Direct import of all flowers & plants from around the world, flowers & plants from Holland, roses from Ecuador, Vanda orchids from Thailand, orchids from Taiwan, flowers, bonsai & potted plants from China. Also available are special-designed bouquets, flowers baskets & festive hampers. Orders are welcome.
1. "One-stop floral gift specialist" provides over 1000 superb quality gifts including hand-tied bouquets, fresh flower arrangements, plants, gourmet and wine hampers, fruits and festive hampers etc.
2. Provide business clients with floral and gift designs for all occasions such as business opening, conference and exhibition, corporate hampers and etc. by our professional team.
3. Provide venue decoration services, from innovative designs for individual customers to corporate events, such as homes for parties, offices for functions, weddings or special occasions, and add impact and drama to many large scale events with our flowers and greenery designs.
4. Provide international delivery service and act as global floral agent.
Hong Kong Head Office
B-816C Sea View Estate
4-6 Watson Road